Translate

I make kids wonder,

I make them question,

I make them criticize,

I make them apologize and mean it,

I make them write, write and write,

And then make them read.

I make them spell

Over and over and over again until they will never misspell

either one of those words again.

I make them show all their work in maths,

And hide it on their final drafts in English.

I make them understand that if you got this ( brains)

Then you follow this ( heart) and if someone ever tries to judge you

By what you make, you give them this ( the finger).

Let me break it down for you, so that you know what I say is true:

I make a difference! What about you?

- Taylor Mali

Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Majlis Pengurusan HEM

MAJLIS PENGURUSAN HAL EHWAL MURID

Perancangan Pentadbiran Dan Pemantauan
En.Loh Soon Choi
En. Abdul Malik bin Mohamad Salih
Pn. Hjh Faridah Binti Mahmood

Penyelarasan
Cik Hew Yeat Li

Disiplin
 En Mohamad Zakir Ahmad.
En Lee Yee Yeong

Lembaga Pengawas
Pn. Nor Hayati binti Paican

Bimbingan dan Kaunseling
Pn. Ramlah binti Surip
Cik Hew  Yeat Li

Maklumat  Murid
Cik Siti Nor Hawa binti Sain

Kantin
Pn. Rosnah binti Kadir

Rimup
Pn.Rosmah bt Md Nor

Bantuan
Pn. Hjh Norashikin binti Abu Hassan

Pencegahan Jenayah
Pn. Noridah binti Aminallah

Kebersihan,Kesihatan dan Keselamatan (3K)
En. Mohmad Fazil bin Abas

Sijil Berhenti Sekolah dan Surat Akuan Murid
Cik Hew Yeat Li

Makdis
En. Mohd Husaini bin Tokimin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memori SMKSI

Guru-Guru Sesi Petang

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket